Bill has practiced law in Prescott and Yavapai County since 1981. His practice focuses on representation of businesses and governmental entities.
Bill earned a juris doctor degree from the University of Arizona College of Law in 1981. Bill joined the law firm of Boyle, Pecharich, Cline, Whittington & Stallings in1981.
Business Law: Business Contracts, Business Formation, Corporations, Non-Profit Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Purchases and Sales.
Estate Planning: Trusts, Wills, and Powers of Attorney.
Real Estate Law: Construction Law, Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Real Estate Contracts, Zoning Law, and Land Use Law.
Special District Law: Public Contracts, Fire District Law, Water District Law, and Sanitary District Law.
Admitted to Practice
Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Arizona (1981); United States District Court of Arizona (1981).
University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts (1978).
University of Arizona College of Law, Juris Doctor (1981).
Professional and Community
- Member, State Bar of Arizona (2007 to present).
- Member, Yavapai County Bar Association.
- Member, Prescott Estate Planning Council.
- Member and Past Board Member, Executive Board for the Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar of Arizona.
- Past Member, Ethics Hearing Committee, State Bar of Arizona.
- Past Adjunct Professor, Yavapai College.