Rob has practiced law in Prescott and Yavapai County since 1974. His practice focuses on representation of businesses and governmental entities.
Rob graduated from Northern Arizona University with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science in 1971 and earned a juris doctor degree from the University of Arizona College of Law in 1974. Rob has practiced with the law firm of Boyle, Pecharich, Cline, Whittington & Stallings since 1974.
Business Law: Business Contracts, Business Formation, Corporations, Non-Profit Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Purchases and Sales.
Trusts, Wills, and Powers of Attorney.
Hospital and Medical Law
Real Estate Law: Construction Law, Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Real Estate Contracts, Zoning Law, and Land Use Law.
Admitted to Practice
Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Arizona (1974); United States District Court of Arizona (1974).
Northern Arizona University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science (1971).
University of Arizona College of Law, Juris Doctor (1974).
Professional and Community
- Member and Past President, Yavapai County Bar Association.
- Past Board Member, Yavapai County Community Foundation.
- Past Board Member, Prescott Chamber of Commerce.
- Member and Past President, Kiwanis Club of Prescott.
- Past Board Member, Prescott Area Art Trust.
- University of Arizona Alumni Association, Prescott Chapter, President and Scholarship Chairman.
- Adult Care Services Caring Heart Award, 2007.
- Honorable Jack L. Ogg Award for Community Service, Yavapai County Bar Association (2010).