Employment Contracts, Employment Defense, Wrongful Discharge Defense, and General Employment Consulting.
To view an attorney’s profile in the employment law group, please click on the attorney’s photograph or name.
The Guardian Newsletter
The Guardian is a quarterly newsletter published by Donald C. Zavala, Jr. focusing on recent developments in employment law. Email subscriptions are free. To be added to the email subscription list, please contact Loreen Seres at our firm.
- Spring Issue: Medical Marijuana and the Arizona Workplace.
- Winter Issue: Can an Employee Get Fired for Criticizing the Workplace on Facebook?
- Summer Issue: Criminal Background Checks—New Rules for an Old Game
- Winter Issue: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (Part 1 of 2).
- Spring Issue: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (Part 2 of 2).
- Winter Issue: I-9 Tips to Avoid Costly Penalties.
- Spring Issue: Act Now: Protect Your Company from Employment Claims.
- Summer Issue: Beware of Discrimination Oversights
- Fall Issue: Social Networking: Harmful Comments and Discipline
- Winter Issue: Significant Changes to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Spring Issue: Congress Passes New Mental Health Parity Bill
- Summer Issue: What Not to Ask in an Interview
- Fall Issue: Interview Tips